Thursday, June 25, 2020

Harriet Doveton from the Tuts


Name: Harriet Doveton
Website: https://thetuts.bandcamp.com/
Bandcamp:

recommendations:



Personal Best- What You At
- Classic Rock for Tragic Lesbians. I never get bored of this album.

Th'Sheridans - I Don't Wanna Be Dismembered
- Gorgeous melodic 'radical softness as a response to everyday racism and misogyny'. Love the way Adam uses his voice in this track.

Mitski- Bury me at makeout creek
- This album makes me feel too much and I love every lyric.

Lilith Ai- Bare Radical
- Opening track Warrior Queen is an anthem. And Lilith does all her own artwork too!

Happy Accidents- Sprawling
- Brand new album by Happy Accidents, recorded and released DIY. Their music gets better and better.

Girlpool  - What chaos is imaginary
- Their latest album, infectious melodies and beautiful sounds. I love how their voices work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment